My sister Megan got these for her birthday last week from a friend. She let me try a couple (thank you!) and they were delicious. Megan said other people that tried them said they were too rich after only one, but she was popping them in her mouth over and over. Of course, our family is known for our high tolerance (read: appreciation) for good chocolate, except for one sister, but we won't go there right now. Anyway, keep a glass of milk handy in case you're one of the less tolerant folk out there. Actually, I vote using dark chocolate instead of the milk or semi-sweet (I can't quite tell, the cookie center is so dark) used on the bonbons in this picture.
from Megan's friend Kristin
1 package Oreos cookies
8 oz cream cheese (left out to get soft)
almond bark or chocolate melted with crisco or butter
1. Grind Oreos in food processor.
2. Add cream cheese until thoroughly mixed. It will look a little like cookie dough.
3. Roll into 1" balls. Freeze one hour.
4. Coat with melted almond bark or chocolate.
5. Store in fridge. Eat. Yum!